Eating a good breakfast and getting a good night's sleep are just a few of the ways to ensure students start off to a good school year.
When summer is over and we know it is time for back to school once again. At the end of each school year or at the end of the summer, we always promise to have a better school year next year, either because children were always forgetting homework assignments or oversleeping. We have few tips for our students to ensure a better school year.
- Remember to eat a good breakfast every morning, don't skip breakfast.
- Make sure to wake early enough to get up on time so that you won’t be late.
- Make sure you’ll get a good night's sleep.
- Prepare all of your things the night before, including clothes or uniforms, socks, shoes, and homework assignments, etc.
- Create a study routine when you get home.
For more tips visit teen advice from about.com